Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can I find out the keyless entry code for my used 2005 Ford Five Hundred?

I just bought a used Ford five hundred at a very small used dealership and I would like to find out the code to the to the door (the keyless entry code). Does anyone have an idea on how I can find out?How can I find out the keyless entry code for my used 2005 Ford Five Hundred?You can go to the dealer they will reset it, you might need to show registration.How can I find out the keyless entry code for my used 2005 Ford Five Hundred?
If the previous owner didn't change it, it is the ZIP code of the dealership which originally took delivery of the vehicle. If that is unknown, you'll have to get it to a dealership %26amp; have them connect it to an outside computer to find out.How can I find out the keyless entry code for my used 2005 Ford Five Hundred?If the card was not in the owners manual you will have to bring it to the dealer and have them pull the code using the scan tool. this should cost you less than $40How can I find out the keyless entry code for my used 2005 Ford Five Hundred?
Some have the code printed on the control box, at least in the trucks. I don't know where the box lives on the 500. A mechanic can read the code with the proper tool, but I think only the Ford guys have it.How can I find out the keyless entry code for my used 2005 Ford Five Hundred?its on a card in the owners manual like a business card, if not go to a ford dealer and they would be able to give it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment