Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How will I know if Ford Models accepts or declines my application?

Hello, I just sent in a modeling application to Ford Models online. I was wondering if you guys knew how I will know if I am accepted or declined. I'm guessing if I'm accepted I'll get a phone call or an e-mail. Any idea what will happen if I get declined? Will it just be an e-mail or will they never contact me?How will I know if Ford Models accepts or declines my application?They literally will not contact you if your declined. That's how model agencies are they move on quickly, they don't bother with explaining why , it's like a quick no. Though if they saw talent in you they will contact you, wait a bit kay?How will I know if Ford Models accepts or declines my application?junmmn
  • renova
  • italian translation to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment