Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is a mitsubishi Verada a better buy than a Toyota Soarer or ford probe ?

Hi guys, I am in the process of looking for a seconf hand car and i was wondering hoe some of them compare. I've done some research already, these are a few of the car I would consider : Mitsubishi verada, Toyota soarer, Honda prelude, Ford probe ? I've always driven pretty old cars, but this time I want to drive something that's abit more ''sporty'' and fun. Thanks for the advice !Is a mitsubishi Verada a better buy than a Toyota Soarer or ford probe ?I had a Probe GT and would not recommend this car. Too costly to maintain.Is a mitsubishi Verada a better buy than a Toyota Soarer or ford probe ?A Ford Probe is utter garbage. One of the worst cars on the road. Mitsubishis aren't very reliable. Toyotas are good and the Honda Preludes are excellent.Is a mitsubishi Verada a better buy than a Toyota Soarer or ford probe ?soarer, prelude, verada then probe.

No comments:

Post a Comment