Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I pair my cell phone to blue tooth on my 2008 Ford Mustang?

I have a 2008 Ford Mustang with the bluetooth option. I can pair my device with other handsfree headsets. But I try to run it on my car and it dosent seem to find anything. I have also looked in the cars manual and found nothing. Please help!How do I pair my cell phone to blue tooth on my 2008 Ford Mustang?you don't. 08 mustang DOES NOT have sync as an option.



sync is available ONLY in the focus, fusion, taurus, taurus X, explorer, edge, and expedition this year.



your radio has a phone button, but that is only because ford uses a generic face for the head unit.



your sales professional should have let you know that up front, and i am sure if you contact them, they will tell you the same.How do I pair my cell phone to blue tooth on my 2008 Ford Mustang?Thank you I have been searching for that answer for weeks I have 2008 Mustang and been trying to pair my phone wow that sucks but thanks again for great question

Report Abuse

  • chrome apps
  • gas mileage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment