Sunday, February 12, 2012

How to unlock a 2003 Ford Explorer with keys inside?

I just locked my keys in my vehicle. Like I said, it's a 2003 Ford Explorer. I've tried the coat-hanger and it's not working. I have a spare key but the door lock is broken from the outside. I really need my vehicle unlocked. Can anyone help me figure out how to unlock it pleeeaasse?How to unlock a 2003 Ford Explorer with keys inside?go through the back hatch!How to unlock a 2003 Ford Explorer with keys inside?are all the door locks broken. i'm sorry i'm confused. there should be three locks on your vehicle that are accessible with the keys passenger side, driver side and the rear door????? go to the auto parts store and buy a slim jim or at the worst call the fire dept. they will open it for you.How to unlock a 2003 Ford Explorer with keys inside?That key should work on the passenger side and the liftgate as well.



otherwise, call a locksmith, they'll come out and slimjim it open for ya.How to unlock a 2003 Ford Explorer with keys inside?
use the key on the passenger side?

No comments:

Post a Comment