Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How long will it take ford modeling to get back to me?

I submitted some pictures on a whim the other day to ford modeling and they got back to me the next day asking for more photos. I sent additional photos, but haven't heard from them since yesterday. Someone said that the junior assistants sort through pictures and spot potential to show to the senior assistants and reps. Is this true?How long will it take ford modeling to get back to me?wait a few days, and then call to ask. if they tell you they don't know yet, wait another day or two and call again. if you show them that you are interested in the job, you have better chances of them hiring you. keep calling until you get an answer. i would think it would take a week or two for them to get back to you.How long will it take ford modeling to get back to me?I would def give it a few weeks. I mean I'm sure your not the only person that has sent in pics

No comments:

Post a Comment