Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What kind of stereo do I need to purchase for a 1995 Ford Explorer?

I have a 1995 Ford Explorer. I noticed that the stereo is larger than what is typically sold at Wal-Mart. Is there a special type of stereo/CD player that I need to purchase -- or are they typically uniform in size/setup? Thanks for the help!What kind of stereo do I need to purchase for a 1995 Ford Explorer?Your best bet is to have the staff at a car stereo outlet take a look at the vehicle, and explain what choices you would have for a good installation. Most will do this free of charge.What kind of stereo do I need to purchase for a 1995 Ford Explorer?no specific type most factory systems are bulky it should come with the stuff to install it aswell it will just have a frame thats all
  • textfree pinger
  • kens5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment