Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do I find the settings for the headlights of a 2005 ford taurus se?

I just bought a 2005 ford Taurus se and I asssumed that once I turn off the car the lights will go off but instead I have to turn the knob to the left of the steering wheel to turn them off, otherwise they'll stay on, is there an automatic headlight? How do I use it or turn it on?How do I find the settings for the headlights of a 2005 ford taurus se?Autolamp control (if equipped)

The autolamp system provides light

sensitive automatic on-off control of

the exterior lights normally

controlled by the headlamp control.

The autolamp system also keeps the

lights on for a fixed period of time

after the ignition switch is turned to OFF.



To turn autolamps on, rotate the control counterclockwise.

To turn autolamps off, rotate the control clockwise to OFF.
  • calculate percentage
  • new album releases
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment