Saturday, February 18, 2012

How much would it cost to make a Roll Bar for a 1979 Ford Bronco?

I am currently looking for a Factory Roll Bar (GT Bar) for my 1979 Ford Bronco but am having trouble finding one because they are very rare. Approximately how much would it cost to make my own roll bar? It would be a 4-point roll bar, and it would require about 21 feet of steel pipe, plus the pipe connectors. Thank you.How much would it cost to make a Roll Bar for a 1979 Ford Bronco?http://www.car-part.com/



Have you tried here yet?



You might also check out L.M.C. Magazine %26amp; Website.

Roll bars are tricky to make and an un qualified person should not attempt this as lives are on the line. Any local certified welder can do this and I will not begin to quote a price for them But I charge around $500 Labor plus material .

No comments:

Post a Comment