Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do i make my 1998 ford ranger sound good?

i just got a 1998 ford ranger 2.5l. im planning on getting a gibson full exhaust, k%26amp;m cold air intake and dynomax headers. if anyone can help me out with making my truck sound better i'd greatly appreciate any advice. thanks!How do i make my 1998 ford ranger sound good?Be VERY conservative on exhaust pipe diameter or you will destroy torque and mileage. That little engine will be more than happy with a single 2 inch exhaust. I think the smallest that Flowmaster makes a muffler for is 2 1/4. That will work but is on the big side for you.How do i make my 1998 ford ranger sound good?With a small motor like that V6, I would run a flowmaster muffler on there or else a magnaflow. Depending on if you want more of a crackle or just a grumble, these two choices are great. I have an S10 with a 40 series muffler and I couldn't be happier with the flowmaster sound



http://www.truckexhausttips.com/1/post/2鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment