Sunday, February 12, 2012

What's the possibility that the air conditioner on my 92 ford taurus will work?

The thing is that the condenser is broken and I have to replace it and put frion on it, I just wanted to know what would be the chances of the air conditioning on my 92 Ford Taurus working if I DO replace the condenser on it and put frion?What's the possibility that the air conditioner on my 92 ford taurus will work?If the system was recently working fine before the leak (within a few weeks) your odds are good. However the longer it is exposed to moisture and not functioning moisture can take its toll. If it has been down for sometime then I would replace most of the O-rings if able and flush the system. Good luck!!!What's the possibility that the air conditioner on my 92 ford taurus will work?78.34%

No comments:

Post a Comment