Monday, January 23, 2012

How can I get better milage from a Ford Liat 2006 250 diesel engine?

Ford Liat 250 diesel is eating up my $. Is there anything I can do to get better milage, I have not touch the vechicle to make any changes, its like I pickup from dealer. I love it so much.How can I get better milage from a Ford Liat 2006 250 diesel engine?power programmer such as an edge, bullydog,or banks ,as well as intake and exhaust increase airflow thus giving you better milage these mods will increase horse power at the same timeHow can I get better milage from a Ford Liat 2006 250 diesel engine?
There are quite a few things you can do. But I don't know them all. I would suggest visiting www.powerstrokenation.com and become a member. There are lots of good information there and even a MPG forum. A member named Dave Whitmer is very knowledgable when it comes to MPG.How can I get better milage from a Ford Liat 2006 250 diesel engine?you can get a programmer, exhaust and an intake. those will make the diesel more proficient thus gettng better mpg.How can I get better milage from a Ford Liat 2006 250 diesel engine?
Its illegal but off road diesel will work

the last time I checked off road diesel was $2.69 /gal

its legal to run in a truck if you own a farm and your truck is registered as a farm truck, with a farm license plate.How can I get better milage from a Ford Liat 2006 250 diesel engine?Don't use farm diesel as too many municipalities and farmers find out that it damages the fuel system and sometimes the engine if the sulphur content is higher than what the engine was designed for.



Pretty much the bully dog and such I heard people say more power but usually get less economy most of the time (as most are looking for power than fuel economy)... get the fuel filter changed and air filter checked and wise thing would be to talk to real world technicans at some of these powerstroke websites on getting better economy as they can steer you better than most who run claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment