Monday, January 30, 2012

How much will a starter cost for a 1987 Ford Econoline?

There is a 1987 Ford Econoline online for sale for $800 and they said it may need a starter. Just wondering if it's worth the time and money? Thanks for the help!How much will a starter cost for a 1987 Ford Econoline?Any of the starters i've ever bought have been under 200 after i returned my old one for the core charge. You're best bet would be to just call a parts store with what you need and they can give you a exact qoute.How much will a starter cost for a 1987 Ford Econoline?I buy all my parts on Ebay, and save a ton. Just got a Fuel Pump for my old Tercel, parts store wanted $200, I got on Ebay for $35. Running great now. Here's a link for you, go for it!



http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=starter鈥?/a>How much will a starter cost for a 1987 Ford Econoline?www.partsamerica.com

Chances are, there are other things wrong with it, but still may be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment