Monday, January 30, 2012

How much horsepower and fuel mileage will a spectre cold air intake increase in my 2004 ford focus se?

I just recently bought a spectre cold air intake for like a 100 bucks from oreillys and I'm wondering how much increase in horsepower and mpgs in my ford focus? Right now stock it's putting out about 130hp and 33mpg.How much horsepower and fuel mileage will a spectre cold air intake increase in my 2004 ford focus se?got the same car as you but more air means more spark more fuel but you wont notice it at all,sorry but if you want it to go, get a power chip in it 25% increase in power..How much horsepower and fuel mileage will a spectre cold air intake increase in my 2004 ford focus se?About 1 hp.
  • just tires
  • watch harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment