Monday, January 30, 2012

What is seem to be the problem with my ford focus when it start running 60 mph it wiggles?

It happened few days ago I noticed when my speed is only between 40 to 50 mph it is ok. When it goes to 55-60 mph it wiggles hard and when it goes to 65 -70 it lessens the wiggles. Please help. The car is a Ford Focus 2008. ThanksWhat is seem to be the problem with my ford focus when it start running 60 mph it wiggles?something is worn, very loose or broken, get to a front end shop asap BEFORE it really breaks or you crash, dont wait get to a lws scwab or someplace SOON.What is seem to be the problem with my ford focus when it start running 60 mph it wiggles?
It may be your tires that just need balancing. My focus does that too. anything after 55 starts to wiggle (steering wheel shakes) but once i go over 75 it stops. take it to ur local tire shop, or SEARS AUTO, if available and they will tell you if u need balancing. i believe its free. i took in my honda civic and after they balanced the tired it drove fine.What is seem to be the problem with my ford focus when it start running 60 mph it wiggles?Wheels out of balance or tyres out of shape.What is seem to be the problem with my ford focus when it start running 60 mph it wiggles?
Tire out of balance. One of the little lead weights on your rim came off.What is seem to be the problem with my ford focus when it start running 60 mph it wiggles?anti sway bars or control arm bushing problems

No comments:

Post a Comment