Thursday, January 26, 2012

When is the best time to sell my 1999 Ford Econoline Starcraft Conversion Van?

Hi. I have a 1999 Ford Econoline Conversion van I want to sell. What month is the best month to get the most bucks for a conversion van? Is it in the Spring when people start wanting to travel? Winter - people looking ahead for Spring? Summer - vacations? I need to sell, but i need to get my money back out of it so I can buy a different van.When is the best time to sell my 1999 Ford Econoline Starcraft Conversion Van?Right Now!!!



With this being Income -Tax season, you are much more likely to get a Decent amount for it because many people out there who would buy a Van like that have cash in their pocket as we speak, or will very soon....



And on many occasisons, this is the only time of the year that may be the case for them!



ChrisWhen is the best time to sell my 1999 Ford Econoline Starcraft Conversion Van?I agree w/chris- if 'right now' means the end of winter. some tax money back, looking forward to spring, etc. People ARE afraid of the ga$ consumption tho, so tune it, add z-max, oil change, new plugs, tire pressure, lighten its weight- do all you can to show that it will drink less than a big suv

Report Abuse

When is the best time to sell my 1999 Ford Econoline Starcraft Conversion Van?Anytime you can get someone to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment