Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do I tell if I need the Ford or TRW version power steering rack for my 1978 Mercury Bobcat?

I need to replace my power steering rack on my 1978 Mercury Bobcat because it is leaking heavily. I've been looking online to buy a replacement rack, and it looks like there are two types for my vehicle, a Ford Gear version and a TRW Gear version. What is the difference and how do I tell which kind will fit my vehicle? Thanks!How do I tell if I need the Ford or TRW version power steering rack for my 1978 Mercury Bobcat?Go to NAPA online and look it up in catalog search. There are pictures of the 2 types of racks.How do I tell if I need the Ford or TRW version power steering rack for my 1978 Mercury Bobcat?There may be a letter or number in the title or on the vehicle identfication label on your car. They are encoded to include some of the manufacturing information.
  • helly hansen
  • battlefield bad company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment