Monday, January 23, 2012

How well do the back seats in a ford taurus wagon fold down? Could I sleep in it?

I am going on a coast to coast drive, while I will typically stay in a campground or hotel I want the option to pull over into a truck stopp or 24 hr walmart and catch a short night of sleep. I am wondering if the seats in the ford taurus wagon fold flat enough to sleep in the back with a sleeping bag? Any ideas on the dimensions length wise? Thanks!How well do the back seats in a ford taurus wagon fold down? Could I sleep in it?Yes, they fold flat down to the seat,you will have enough room to stretch your leg out . My wife, son %26amp; I take a trip a few years ago in our old ford wagon ,they both got in the rear of the wagon and slept a few hours before we got home ,they had plenty of room to rest. By having the wagon save use some money as well.How well do the back seats in a ford taurus wagon fold down? Could I sleep in it?Your how old? A woman or young lady traveling by herself and is going to sleep in a car in a sleeping bag in a Wal-Mart lot? I think you should think about your personal safety. What your doing is very high risk. You may be able to get in - but what if you have to get out and FAST??????

Not a good idea in my mind.How well do the back seats in a ford taurus wagon fold down? Could I sleep in it?i have a 1999 se wagon and it has a 3/4 bench rear seat, folding it down, you will be able to sleep very comfortable as long as you are not over six feet, otherwise spoon! also a foam pad or air mattress helps to take the stiffnesss out of the flat floor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment