Thursday, January 26, 2012

How to install a stereo deck in a 2002 Ford Taurus?

I'd like a step by step guide of how to install a deck into a 2002 Ford Taurus SE. Thanks for the help!How to install a stereo deck in a 2002 Ford Taurus?I just, last summer, installed a stereo in my wife's 02 Taurus, it's not as easy as in most vehicles. First, the face plate will have to be changed, this will include changing the rear defroster switch. Then there is a wire harness that will have to be routed from the new stereo to the amplifier in the car, that is located behind the back seat, on the left side. So the back seat and the door jam covers will have to come out. What took me less than an hour, to install the same kind of stereo in my Ranger, took me about 4 hours in the Taurus. For a step by step guide, go to crutchfields.com.
  • catalytic converter
  • google crome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment