Thursday, January 26, 2012

What's the best way to protect my bright red leather interior of my new Ford car?

Just bought a brand new Ford Mustang with red leather interior. I live in West Texas, where it's super hot and dry, and I park in an uncovered massive parking lot. I plan on tinting my windows and whatnot, but the car is black and I am scared of my seats cracking in the heat or getting damaged over time by grime and dirt.



What can I do every few months to maintain and keep my leather interior nice and clean?What's the best way to protect my bright red leather interior of my new Ford car?I'm pretty sure turtle wax makes a uv protectant spray for leather but don't put it on the steering wheel!What's the best way to protect my bright red leather interior of my new Ford car?Try some 303 products. UV SPF40.

http://www.amazon.com/303-Products-Inc-P鈥?/a>

Yeah, I'll send them some business. Made in America.What's the best way to protect my bright red leather interior of my new Ford car?go to an autoparts store or high end store like sears..i dont think walmart has it :) umm dealerships sell it too...it is called "Mcguiers Leather Conditioner" and Mcguires Leather Protectant You and also use thier cleaner if you would like...it is pricey but welllll worth it. used about once a month your leather will look showroom new in 10 years....it will not stretch, fade, crease, crack etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment