Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do I get to the alternator in my Ford Econoline?

We are trying to replace the alternator in a 2000 Ford Econoline E150 and we can't get to it. What is the best way to go about getting the old alternator out, and the new one in?How do I get to the alternator in my Ford Econoline?u just take it out and put the new one inHow do I get to the alternator in my Ford Econoline?
i assume it is a 4.6L or 5.4L? it is right in front of you looking at the engine. might have to move a couple things but not much.How do I get to the alternator in my Ford Econoline?be creative. lost of skinny arms, u joints, and extentions. those things are a real painHow do I get to the alternator in my Ford Econoline?
I can get you an exact removal and installation process in about an hour.How do I get to the alternator in my Ford Econoline?first open the hood

Second you will have to remove the obstacles in your way setting them aside then unbolt the alt and unbolt the wires to the alt BUT before you do that disconnect the battery grown wire and remove the alt you will have to reach into the eng compartment might want some kind of steep stool to stand on in order to reach it over the front bumper and radiator and shroud ETC. and replace the alt and replace the belts and every thing Elas should take you more than 30 minuets most or take it to your me ch if you cant do it your Salf and have the tools to do the job alt coast about 150 Plus core and sales tax
  • p411
  • window tint
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment