Monday, January 30, 2012

Where can I find a transmission for my 1993 ford ranger?

I am looking for a transmission for my 93 ford ranger. It is a manual trans. 5 speed. I was told there were a couple of different types of transmissions for this model and am not sure which one is right for my truck. If anyone knows someone who is selling one or knows how to get one please let me know. Thank you.Where can I find a transmission for my 1993 ford ranger?Generally the 150 systems work for a ranger. The mechanic

needs to know the torque you use. The readjustment of the

oil decks will show whether the model is very close. There

are silverados that will fit some wont. so on. Used should not

be too far away. Also to use one used keep the gearbox

cool for a month, a whole month, the torque or engine, maybe

the universal can be nockin for a while. Keep loads down to

no supersize, no fries.Where can I find a transmission for my 1993 ford ranger?
go to any scrap yard. they're pretty common so i'm sure that they will have one - usually pretty cheap there too.Where can I find a transmission for my 1993 ford ranger?Look in the paper, under partsWhere can I find a transmission for my 1993 ford ranger?
go to jegs.com they sell transmissionsWhere can I find a transmission for my 1993 ford ranger?I would go to EBay cause there is alot of different transmissions out there for sale. And most likely you well find the right one there.

No comments:

Post a Comment