Monday, January 30, 2012

I need a good pushchair to fit in a ford ka boot any ideas?

I own ford ka and need a good fold down pushchair that will last but will fit in my boot. I've been looking at the Chicco multiway stroller. Anyone know if its any good?I need a good pushchair to fit in a ford ka boot any ideas?i have a stroller and it doesnt fit in my friends ka. i know the quinny zapp fits. it claims to be the smallest buggy in the world when folded. it is a stroller from 6months i think, but it can be used with a maxi cosi car seat from birth. this buggy will definately last and is a cool funky design that comes in many colours!



has anyone told you the chicco multi way stroller fits in a ka? because i was under the impression (from friends) that the quinny zapp is the only buggy that fits!



look on loadsa different websites inc ebay and look in all the shops to find the cheapest deals!I need a good pushchair to fit in a ford ka boot any ideas?I've never used a Chicco stroller, but I will tell you that someone gave me a used Maclaren and it was the best stroller I've ever used, even better than my $600 Jane twin. If I ever have another child I'm not even going to bother with anything else.I need a good pushchair to fit in a ford ka boot any ideas?The Petite Star Zia is a fantastic pushchair, not to mention amazingly small when folded!

http://www.nurseryvalue.com/viewproduct.鈥?/a>I need a good pushchair to fit in a ford ka boot any ideas?
mclaren buggies fit in a ford ka but i havent found any fold down puschair that does. make sure u measure the space and the pushchair carefully first.
  • happy wheels 2
  • google chrome update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment