Monday, January 23, 2012

How many illegals can you fit into a ford escape?

I have a ford escape, [2008 model] And I need some extra money so I'm going to smuggle some Mexicans into California. How many approximatley do you think you can fit into my SUV. It will only be me in the car, all other seats and space will be free.



Another thing - If you live in California, how much does each Mexican pay?How many illegals can you fit into a ford escape?I seen a video that had 27 in a Ford Aerostar. So I say 20 can pack good. Get at least 200 pieceHow many illegals can you fit into a ford escape?
I would say four.



You probably would want more BUT, think of the drive. It's not a big car and you don't want things to get out of hand.



Also, how much do they pay? Are you going to sell them or rent them out? Do they speak english? That's a big factor on how much they will make.How many illegals can you fit into a ford escape?None because they would not be illegals. They would be legal till you got to the border then they would Escape from the Mistake Ford Made.



How much would the fine be for your capture. Divide that between the "guests" then add 50 percent and spread the bill around.How many illegals can you fit into a ford escape?
Im not sure how many you'll fit into your car, but I know I have fit 14 and a baby into my pontiac montanna, (its a minivan). And when I did i charged them 50$ each and they are mowing my lawn once a week for 3 years.How many illegals can you fit into a ford escape?If you fold down the back seats and put 4 on the roof rack, you can get 17 in (10 adults and 7 kids). The kids are worth bringing, you can lease them to the textile shops until they're big enough to go landscaping.How many illegals can you fit into a ford escape?
I don't think you need to bother going to the effort to smuggle them in; they seem to do that on their own.
pretty rude and racist don't you think? Not funny at all.
  • english to arabic
  • english to arabic translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment