Monday, January 30, 2012

I am looking for a website to make a Ford Fairlane cake?

I want to make a Ford Fairlane cake for my husband. Does anyone know of any websites that have pictures and instructions on how to make one?I am looking for a website to make a Ford Fairlane cake?That's a VERY specific pattern you're looking for, and it would take a lot of time to find one. However, if you've got any creativity in you, it really wouldn't be that hard to improvise one. I'm attaching a link to Betty Crocker's "Off the Road" car cake which you can use as base instructions. Obviously, you'd want to shape the car a little differently than the one they have in the picture.



Get yourself a good picture of whatever year Fairline your husband likes the most. Build the cake using the instructions from the website. I would shape the fins out of icing instead of trying to do it in cake, but otherwise you should be fine just by sculpting your cake before you frost it.



Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment