Monday, January 30, 2012

How do you replace dashboard light in a 1995 ford ranger?

1995 ford ranger, basic everything. Only one little dash light is lit at the very top so none of my gauges are readable at night. Is this an easy job for me to do and find bulbs for or take to my mechanic? ThanksHow do you replace dashboard light in a 1995 ford ranger?The dash lights are very easy to replace. The task is just time consuming, that's all. I did mine early last year. Click on this link and follow every step. I used this same how-to to do mine.



http://www.ranger-forums.com/f59/replaci鈥?/a>How do you replace dashboard light in a 1995 ford ranger?The cluster must come out, and the little bulbs twist in. It is not totally easy, and I always stay stay away from yellow airbag wires!

No comments:

Post a Comment